Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Sensitive Skin Care Launches New Safe Skin Care Products Finder

 
A new page has been added to the My Sensitive Skin Care website that groups together all the hypoallergenic and safe skin products that the site owner recommends for those with sensitive skin....

Bend, OR 6-Oct-2010 -- My Sensitive Skin Care is pleased to announce the launch of a new safe skin care products finder for those with sensitive skin. This new area of the site organizes all the non-toxic and hypoallergenic products recommended into one convenient area.
M. Rochell, the owner of My Sensitive Skin Care, has more than 30 years of direct, firsthand experience discovering safer, more natural solutions to sensitive skin care. She says, "One of the challenges for people with sensitive skin is that it can be difficult to find skin care and personal care products that are both non-irritating, and that also work well. I know, because I've spent so much time and money trying products that simply didn't work, or that made my skin even worse! It was even more challenging as I got older, because it is next to impossible to find gentle but effective anti-aging skin care. For more information about finding safe skin care products for those with sensitive skin, everyone is encouraged to visit http://www.mysensitiveskincare.com/safe-skin-care-products.html. Members of the press and/or other interested parties may also obtain more information by contacting the following:

MySensitiveSkinCare.com
PO Box 8741
Bend, OR 97008
Email: info@mysensitiveskincare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment